Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Baby

I don't know if this is weird, but one of my favorite Christmas songs is Santa Baby, Eartha Kitt is just great! Well my favorite part of my day actually involved this song and 3 of my amazing roommates (Kaylee, Kelsey, and Brittany) :) Tonight we finally were able to hang out, unfortunately without the presence of Kalen and Kate. You would not believe how hard it is to coordinate our schedules! None of us are ever available at the same time, but tonight we had a delicious dinner at the Oven and visited Kate at Scooters after. The best part, however, was when we jammed out to Christmas tunes at our house in our Christmas attire :)

The only sad part of my day was thinking about Kaylee moving out soon. I'm going to miss her so much! But I know she will visit us all the time next semester and visa versa- I'm so excited to see her and Marc get married- it will be the best wedding ever!


2 comments:

  1. Awww, high school pic! That seems so long ago! Don't you fret--Marc told me last night that he would MAKE me come and visit you [as if I didn't want to] all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Actually this is from sophomore year of college! :)

    ReplyDelete