Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pet Peeve

Here's the deal. I 'm starting to get reeeaally annoyed by people using their phones and computers while in the presence of other human beings. It is my #1 pet peeve when I am hanging out with someone or even a group of people and all of a sudden everyone is on their phone- texting, playing games, checking their facebook, looking on the internet and who knows what else. I find it offensive, because I start to think, wow, am I that boring that you can't put away your phone for 15 minutes and have a conversation with me? Why is it so hard for people to enjoy the people they are around- don't they know they're missing out on life? I'm not saying I'm perfect, I know I'm guilty of this as well, but I like to think I'm slightly less guilty, especially since I don't own an iphone or any kind of smart phone. Bah! I just wanted to get that off my chest. Challenge for everyone (including myself) PUT AWAY YOUR TECHNOLOGY AND TAKE PART IN LIFE AROUND YOU! :)

1 comment: