Saturday, February 11, 2012

Procrastination

This should be another goal. I am a horrible procrastinator. Some how I manage to get things done on time, but I always wait till the last possible moment to do them. Take for instance at this very moment I have been sitting at work for almost 5 hours and I have not touched any of my homework. Nor did I touch my homework in the past 4 days.. Why is this a thing?

Well I don't regret not thinking about school while in Wisconsin with the University Singers to sing at ACDA. It was soo absolutely wonderful to get away for 3 days and hang out with my beautiful friends and sing gorgeous music in amazing places. (Like all those adjectives?) So many awesome memories were made.

In other news, I got accepted to CU for Grad school so that's pretty cool. We will see if they can afford me :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh congratulationssssssss!!!! [I didn't know???]

    ReplyDelete